Saturday, November 11, 2006

ok. ok, that's it.
I can't take much more of this.
This reading and writing and reading and doing and writing. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
For the love of God MAKE IT STOP!

But, I have it better than some. At least I'm not doing intricate labs with gooey liquids and equations. 
Equations. The word equation makes me want to vomit on command. If I never have to do another math problem in my life, I won't cry one smidgen of a tear. 
That's why I'm (TA-DA) a journalist.

But I really don't want to be a reporter.  Honestly, I'd rather write book about dragons and swords fighting creatures wearing spikes covered in goo.

I like the word goo.

But I digress, if I could pull a Marty from BTTF, I'd go back and change my major to graphic design. Believe it.

1 comment:

Halley said...

finish at LU then transfer to RU next year and do graphic design and live with me. how f'n cool would that be? we would live off thai and drink starbucks constantly and have a never ending supply of panera bagels - what do you thinks???