For the past couple of years, Thanksgiving has become sort of a lackluster holiday for me. It;s essentially a day when my mom and dad, and maybe an aunt have a fancy dinner. I think it stems from, you can hate me I don't care, all my grandparents have died. It's kind of sad. My brother and his wife usually go to his in-laws for Thanksgiving and our house for Christmas.
It's just the way things work out.
That's why I try to come up with exciting plans and form some traditions with my friends. Such as on Thanksgiving me and Carli get together and watch Thanksgiving episodes of Friends. Call it corny I don't care. heh. Get it. Jimmy crack corn and I don't- nevermind.
I thought of going to NYC to see the Macy's Parade, but I have insufficient funds and I really haven't called Jess to plan it. (Sorry Jess). So I feel at least a small roadtrip should be made. Perhaps up on the parkway somewhere.
But now's the time for confession. What I really want to do is lay in my pajamas and watch all three Lord of the Rings movies consecutively.
That's not healthy. So someone needs to save me from it.
Start rescue planning now. Go. NOW.
What are you waiting for?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment