Wednesday, August 30, 2006

let the blubbering commence...

ok.
so, this was supposed to be a space where I refect and write on serious and topical issues.
F'get that.
This is my column, from now on.
And I must say first off, that I have discovered that I am not one of those people who likes to live alone or spend a day to themselves or sit at home at read at night. I don't like quiet. I like noisy.
Honestly if things come down to the list above, I'll start running and screaming simultaneously.
I like being in the hustle and bustle. I like being in the midst of things. Not out of midst. In of midst.
Now, there will come a day where I might have to live alone. But there are ways to solve this-
ahem-
1. Get a roommate. Save some money, ya know. Twentysomething-it.
2. Own a boarding house. Now this would be fun! A house full of crazies! yeh. riiight.
3. Get married. One day, one day. sheesh
4. there is no #4
Finally let me clarify, I'm not lonely or afraid of being alone, I just don't like being cut off. Restless. Isolated. Call it what you will. I like to be on the move, NOT settled down.
I'm not Henry Thoreau and going to live in a tree in the woods for God knows how long.
Not me.

ok, well that made NO sense.
none-sense.

No comments: