I'm not here to talk about summer.
Mainly, because I'm back at school ready to start my first class.
In preparing for this I have realized that I mentally checked out of college light years ago.
Great. Not only do I have low motivation. I also have low focus.
I'm certain these problems will work themselves out in the grand scheme of things.
Optimistically, there's only one class I know I'll hate.
I know this because I avoided taking it for the last three semesters.
Also because I read the syllabus for it today and found out there are 300 possible points in the class.
300.
Not the movie. Possible points.
In addition, I need 3 more credits. Filler credits. Any class. BUT--I HAVE TO GET AN 'A' IN IT.
For example, I am not taking another Jane Austen class. Biggest Mistake #4 of my life.
I went and bought books. Then I was trampled by a stampede--of freshmen.
My most favorite gripe with Liberty University is that the institution strives for big numbers instead of excellence.
They want billions and billions of little freshmen scampering around campus.
My question is, does anyone ever get rejected? EVER?
Last Thursday, 3400 freshmen checked in. 3400!!!
Now we're overcrowded in buildings lacking adequate air conditioning.
I don't like being hot.
It's funny how this turned from a "I need another class to take, and I don't knwo which one" to "I implore my university to get with the program."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment