so this school thing is cool and all, but I've kinda had my fill.
I like doing my homework minutes before it's due. It keeps me on my toes, but at the same time, it stresses me out. But a little stress'll never hurt anybody.
So, I knew today was going to be "one of those days." First I woke up extremely early, a whole 2.5 hours before schedule. Then in the shower, when I shut the shampoo bottle, a droplet of shampoo shot from bottlecap straight into my EYE! I screamed. It burned.
Then it was raining outside. I like rain- when I have to stay inside.
But I digress, I've had my coffee, BS-ed my homework, and now I'm enjoying 13 carefree minutes before class.
oh, and thanks Father Winter for getting out of bed you lazy whore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
fuckin hilarious, you make my life worth living
Post a Comment