I would just like to take this special time we have here to proclaim to the digital community how lazy I've become.
I am one lazy son of a gun.
I like to sleep-alot.
I feel like my life is too clean and organized, so I throw things around the room to make it seem more "lived-in." (Yes, thats right a nice coined phrase from fall 2005.)
For example, I sleep with books in my bed. Yeh sure, I fall asleep readin' them. I stuff them under my pillows, between the nooks and crannies of the covers. Pretty soon, I can just throw my bed out the window, and have a bed made of books. A bookbed.
I save all my laundry for one day. I call this laundry day. I can tell laundry day is close, because all of the good clothes are dirty, and I end up going to class grumpy, because I know I look ugly
On days when I know I've had a test the last class period, I usually don't go to class (Not ALL classes mind you, just the time-wasting-blow-all-my-money classes).
Instead I go to the coffeeshop, and soak up the culture aroundme .
Maybe one day I'll have the courage to put a beret on my head, grow a little mustache, and live on cigarettes just like a beat poet, but that probably won't happen because an Eminem look-alike tween could outsmoke me, and I don't like wearing hats.
On a totally opposite note, I bought a real-live journal yesterday. I want a to be a journalist, but I never journal. problem solved.
But-
everything I write comes out all sad and longing for an emo kid to glue it to his t-shirt...or myspace.
I need cleverness and creativity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment