Wow, so this was supposed to be updated like weekly.
Yeah that didn't happen.
But I really need to do this, so everybody can keep up to date with whats happinging with me (I know you want to.) And I figured this was a good way.
So Semester 3 began.
And, it's different. I'm different
I'm hanging out with different people, I've lost my keen ability to keep in touch with people, and I still live on the east campus.
I guess each year is different, and a lot of it depends on where you're living and who's around you. Which means you have to work at maintaining your relationships. Every relationship requires attention.
Ok, so I'm taking 17 hrs, of the most boring classes this semester.
And all of these require reading. Lots of it.
So somehow that equation equaled me quitting my job.
I just couldn't take the American Eagle way anymore, I have been at that job almost three years, and working at Hollister this summer did not help. If I never fold another t-shirt again I'll be fine.
Plus, I was missing out on stuff like church, and eating.
I quit the newspaper too. Next semester I promise (although the one story I did was on the front page. whoopee.)
And it's week 3 of school, and I am already Master Skipper of Classes.
One day I skipped four classes in a row. And no good reason for it. None. Zero.
Also, its week 3, and I've been sick.
uh, lets see I went and saw Chesterton play last weekend (Go Dan and Brent!)
I went to Lindz's for a nice cookout, at her pad.
Hung out and caught up with people.
Uh, what else, what else...
Ok, brain's fried.
peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment