Friday, July 15, 2005

So this didnt go as planned...

I really wanted to make this so up to date with info, but it didn't happen.
I blame summer laziness.

The summer's almost over and I've hardly made any money working.
Most of it I blew in DC and in florida.
DC!
Some friends from home were going and I just tagged along.
It worked out really well, because we used my neighbor's apt he has up there for free. It's all about saving the money these days.
We got up there and we just had fun doing the nerdy stuff: museums, monuments, buildings, .......zoo.
Going though I learned two things.
One was enjoying just the actual company of your friends makes life so much better.
Two: doing the history lesson is actually better when older. What I mean is don't bring your screaming baby to see the Bill of Rights. Useless.


I really didn't look at the Bill of Rights that long though. Maybe two minutes or less.

No comments: